1. Registration is required to access the content on this site. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately at [email protected] or call 617-542-9595.
2. Use of the site is subject to full payment of the current subscription period.
4. Registered Users are entitled to view/search the content, download, print, or email sections of the books and documents/files for personal or education use, to collaborate with others, to present to a court or agency or legislature
5. Users are NOT entitled to make the downloaded, printed, or emailed sections generally available on any website, distribute the material for commercial purposes, or store the material for archival purposes.
6. Users are NOT entitled to access the digital library from more than five IP (internet protocol) addresses and/or devices within a 24-hour period.
7. Users may NOT attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means. You will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us.
9. This site and its digital library resources may not be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law.
2. Law school law library entire set purchasers with IP access are entitled to IP access for all computers residing in the law school (but not within the university outside the law school) and may offer remote connection to all law school faculty and students, but not to others.
3. Other library entire set purchasers with IP access are entitled to IP access to all computers within the library but not any devices outside the library.
4. Law Firms with authorized IP Access are entitled to IP access for employees of the law firm exclusively at one physical site.
2. Except as stated above, this website is provided “AS IS,” without additional warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to:
Warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness, and delays
Warranties that access to any product will be uninterrupted, secure, complete, or error free warranties as to the life of any URL or third-party website.
Provision of content and software entails the likelihood of some human and machine errors, delays, interruptions, and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data or damage to media.
This site and the products and services referenced here is not intended to meet customer requirements which have not been expressly stated in the subscription agreement.
In no event will the National Consumer Law Center be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, for:
Indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with use of this website
Any claim(s) relating in any way to customer's inability or failure to perform research or other work or to perform such research or work properly or completely, even if assisted by the National Consumer Law Center
Any decision made or action taken by customer in reliance upon the availability of or content made available through this website.
The National Consumer Law Center does not disclaim other rights which may be available to authorized users under state or federal laws.